E-commerce: Product/Category List
Three-Bay Paragon System
Our three-bay composting system is 8’x24’ with 8’x8’ bays.
Each system is 10’H to eaves and has a 12/12 gable roof. Available in top-down (sloping ground) and on-grade (flat ground) configurations. Customer supplies concrete, nails, roofing, and PVC pipe.
- Complete set of engineered blueprints – 25# snow load/80 MPH wind load/ Exposure B/ Seismic 3
- Composting system technical support through O2Compost (setup, initial and ongoing training, troubleshooting)
- Either gates or removable tongue & groove wall for easy unloading
- Pre-built wood trusses with purlin cleats
- 2” x 6” purlins with OSB roof sheeting
- Pressure- treated interior / SPF exterior
- Cedar cupola
- One ½-horsepower, high-pressure/high-volume electric steel blower (110V / 15 AMP)
- One variable setting cycle timer to operate the blower
- Gate valve assemblies
- One 36” temperature probe
Ask about our large Paragon composting systems that can handle manure from ten to 100 horses.