E-commerce: Product/Category List
Double Link Copper Rain Chain 8 ½ ft.
The Double Link Rain Chain is an all-time classic that will enhance any style home. Originating hundreds of years ago in Japan, rain chains act as linked funnels that are a decorative alternative to the cheerless gutter downspout. Rainwater playfully dances and flows down these handcrafted channels, creating a delightful focal point for your outdoor enjoyment. This rain chain is available in either a polished copper or blue Verde finish.
- Beautiful-looking and sounding alternative to gutter downspout
- Handcrafted in the Old World style with superior workmanship
- Available in polished copper or verdigris finish.
- Durable copper and quality brass accents develop an attractive patina over time
- Easy to install
- Adjustable gutter installation clip included
- Chain measures 102” in total length, each “link” of chain consists of two 6” rings.
Consider purchasing a decorative copper catch basin to collect rainwater as it travels down the rain chain. Read more about the rain chain basin here.