E-commerce: Product/Category List
Whichever the way the wind blows, this decorative arrow topped with a petite finial, is a wonderful addition to a small cupola or as a garden weathervane. This design was typical for the 1800’s and offers a historically accurate accent for old and new homes alike. All weathervanes are shipped with easy to follow assembly instructions.
Materials: The core assembly rod is made of brass, and will need little to no maintenance over the years. Directional arrows and spacer balls are made of brass and copper, while the body of the weathervane figure is made of copper. All weathervanes include an adjustable steel roof mount.
Dimensions: 33.5"L x 22.5"H
- Easy-to-assemble and install.
- Includes all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directional, copper spacer balls and steel roof mount.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your barn, home, garage or cupola.
- Assembled Size: 34" L x 42" H x 18" W; Figure-only: 34" L x 24" H x 2" W.
- The polished copper finish will age naturally over time.
- Single point contact design allows weathervane to spin easily in the wind.
- Designed by American Artisans.
What better place to mount a weathervane than a handmade cupola? Shop our selection of cupolas made from wood, copper or Kynar®-coated metal for your existing barn, home, steeples, turrets or gazebos.