Careful detailing brings the feathers to life on this gorgeous goose, captured in mid-flight to adorn the rooftop of your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo. This pure copper weathervane is unsurpassed in style, quality, and durability – perfect for the house-proud homeowner. All weathervanes are shipped with easy to follow assembly instructions.
Materials: The core assembly rod is made of brass, and will need little to no maintenance over the years. Directional arrows and spacer balls are made of brass and copper, while the body of the weathervane figure is made of copper. All weathervanes include an adjustable steel roof mount.
Dimensions: 20"L x 23"H x 29"W (wingspan)
- Easy-to-assemble and install.
- Includes all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directional, copper spacer balls and steel roof mount.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your barn, home, garage or cupola.
- Assembled Size: 20" L x 41" H x 29" wingspan; Figure-only: 20" L x 23" H x 29" wingspan.
- The polished copper finish will age naturally over time.
- Single point contact design allows weathervane to spin easily in the wind.
- Designed by American Artisans.Bottom of Form
Shop our selection of cupolas for the perfect spot to perch your new weathervane. We offer cupolas in several styles and materials: 100% copper, Kynar®-coated steel, or wood. These cupolas are adaptable to any roof pitch and can be used as a functional or decorative piece.