E-commerce: Product/Category List
Large Sailboat Weathervane
Escape to the lake with our impressive sailboat weathervane! Originating from New England, this graceful sailboat is ready to adorn the rooftop of your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo. All weathervanes are shipped with easy to follow assembly instructions.
Materials: The core assembly rod is made of brass, and will need little to no maintenance over the years. Directional arrows and spacer balls are made of brass and copper, while the body of the weathervane figure is made of copper. All weathervanes come with a large, adjustable steel roof mount.
Dimensions: 27"L x 36"H x 3"W
- Easy-to-assemble and install.
- Includes all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directional, copper spacer balls and large adjustable, steel roof mount.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your barn, home, garage or cupola.
- Assembled Size: 22" L x 45" H x 18" W; Figure-only: 22" L x 27" H x 4" W.
- The polished copper finish will age naturally over time.
- Single point contact design allows weathervane to spin easily in the wind.
- Designed by American Artisans.Bottom of Form
Shop our selection of cupolas for the perfect spot to perch your new weathervane. We offer cupolas in several styles and materials: 100% copper, Kynar®-coated steel, or wood. These cupolas are adaptable to any roof pitch and can be used as a functional or decorative piece.