E-commerce: Product/Category List
Therma Classic Steel Garage Door “RX” Design
These Therma Classic steel roll-up garage doors have the charming appearance of an old-fashioned swing-out door, but offer the built-in convenience of modern upward operation. Offered here in an “RX” pattern than consists of “X” pattern of cross braces below the 6-lite glass panel windows. This design is a wonderful compliment to barns, garages and carriage houses. All doors are finished in bright white with 3m annealed clear glass window panes. Though doors are fully finished, they may be painted in the field to match your desired color and finish. Garage door opener and keyless entry kit included with every order.
This garage door is made from hot dipped galvanized steel skins that are embossed with raised panel designs then sandwiched with a polystyrene core. This type of construction forms a thermal barrier between front and back of door. Toggle locked to the inside of the back skin prior to assembly are 20 gauge steel backer plates. Exterior skins are secured to a polystyrene core with Urethane adhesive, a method of construction that is unparalleled in strength.
Doors are offered in several standard sizes:
10 ft. W x 7 ft. 6 in. H
10 ft. W x 10 ft. H
12 ft. W x 14 ft. H
- Sandwich construction method for added security and protection
- Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- Section Joint: Tongue and Groove joint between sections with thermal break
- Charming appearance of an old-fashioned swing-out door, but offer the built-in convenience of modern upward operation.
- Thickness of: 2"
- R Value = 9
- Colors selection: White
- 3mm annealed clear glass window panes
- Bottom weather seal: U-shape loop type vinyl with aluminum retainer
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Garage door opener and keyless entry kit