Enjoy FREE SHIPPING* on orders of three (3) or more handcrafted interior barn doors!
Orders of two (2) or less ship for just $50 each*.
The arched top panel and bottom crossbuck of this barn door is an elegant interpretation of the more classic, country style. Perfect for both a country cottage and an industrial loft. This door is also sold with Sliding Track Hardware here. Barn style doors are a unique focal point and add rustic charm to any interior. Sliding barn doors are also space savers since they are level with the wall when opened; keeping spaces open and airy. Because of their relatively compact design they can also be used to solve awkward room to room solutions where traditional doors would create other problems such as: pantries, laundry rooms, master bathrooms, walk-in closets, offices and high-traffic areas.
Made to order at our Pacific Northwest facility, each of our hand-crafted barn doors comes fully assembled and ready to hang. Choose from several configurations including Two Panel Plank, Crossbuck, Double Crossbuck and Arch Top. Doors are constructed of special-grade Pacific Northwest Douglas Fir, kiln-dried to prevent wood movement with full-dimension framing on front and back for added strength. Doors are sold unfinished allowing you to paint, stain or distress to suit your individual décor.
- *Free and/or $50 (per door) flat rate shipping offered within the continental US
- Handmade and fully assembled
- Arch-cut panel and x-brace (crossbuck) on front, two panel design on back
- Unfinished surface ready to paint, stain or distress
- Full-dimension framing for stability and strength
- 2-1/4" thickness (at thickest width)
- Made from kiln-dried select grade Pacific Northwest Douglas Fir
Please note: Because this item is made to order expect a 2-4 week lead time prior to shipping. Doors will have a visible nail pattern.
Shop our selection of rustic door pulls, accessories and track hardware!
Browse Rustic Door Hardware