The iFEED is installed on the outside of the stall for easy access: This revolutionary automatic feeder allows you to schedule multiple feedings on a portion-controlled, 24-hour cycle. The benefits: Feeding many small meals a day allows the horse to fully digest its food for maximum health, low stress, good behavior at mealtimes, and 20-30% less food waste.
"We have iFeed feeders in our barn and my horses just love it. After two months, the horses attitudes are better, I'm using less feed and I believe their manure is even better. Plus, one less task that I worry about in the barn."- Patrick
Install iFEED with a Angle Back Trough protruding through the wall to guide feed into the trough. This option requires a hole be cut in the stall wall.
Install iFEED using the Funnel to guide the feed into the feed bucket through the stalls bars. (Fits through most standard bars). Our straight back trough (sold seperatly) works well in this configuration.
This starter kits includes everything you need to start using the iFEED system. Measures 21"H X 9"W X 7"D.
- Feeder Unit
- 2 Amp Power Supply (powers up to 16 feeders)
- 1 funnel of your choice. (10.5” long polypropylene funnel or 8.5” short polypropylene funnel)
- All necessary hardware.
Features & Benefits:
- Automatic feed dispenser for use inside or outside the stall.
- Use for dispensing rolled, ground, whole grains and other concentrated feed 1/4" thick and 3/4" long.
- Feed your horse from 1 to 720 portions in a 24 hour period.
- Set individual feed amounts for each horse.
- The horse eats slowly and often, allowing the stomach and salivary glands to digest and absorb feed properly.
- Completely control time, frequency and quantity of feed.