E-commerce: Product/Category List
Composite Ranch Rail Corner Post
5" x 5" x 6' or 7' Corner Post and Post cap are used in 3 and 4 rail composite ranch rail fencing system. Corner Post are any post that is to be used on a 90 degree corner to join two lines of fence. The holes are on two sides adjacent to each other. Corner posts can be used for odd angles where the angle is closer is between 45 and 90 degrees. An angle of 45 degrees may require a corner or line post, depending on style and preference.. Construct an attractive, low maintenence, Eco-friendly compsite fence using this component.
Match your post to your 3 or 4 rail ranch fence with these four natural tones: Raven Black, Charcoal Grey, Rosewood & Timber Brown.
*This fence post is sold with our 8’ Composite Ranch Rail packages.
Features & Benefits:
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Withstands extreme temperatures (cold or hot) making it perfect for any climate
- Low maintenance, no painting or staining required
- Insect resistant, won’t twist, rot, splinter or snag
- Secure interlocking post and rail assembly provides unmatched strength and beauty
- Posts are pre-routed for quick and easy rail installation for homeowners or pros
- Eco-friendly, USDA Bio-Preferred product made from wheat straw and recycled HDPE plastics (milk jugs)
- 20 year limited warranty