E-commerce: Product/Category List
Composite Ranch Rail Line Post
5" x 5" x 6' or 7' Line Post and Post cap are used in 3 and 4 rail composite ranch rail fencing system. Line Post are any intermediate post that has fence connected to two opposite sides forming a straight line (180 degrees). These posts have holes on two sides of the post, opposite each other. An easy way to figure the quantity of line posts required on a line of fence is to figure the total sections in the line and subtract one. That is why it is necessary to know measurements on both sides of a gate. the gate breaks the total line into two distinctly different lines for these purposes. Construct an attractive, low maintenence, Eco-friendly compsite fence using this component.
Match your post to your 3 or 4 rail ranch fence with these four natural tones: Raven Black, Charcoal Grey, Rosewood & Timber Brown.
*This fence post is sold with our 8’ Composite Ranch Rail packages.
Features & Benefits:
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Withstands extreme temperatures (cold or hot) making it perfect for any climate
- Low maintenance, no painting or staining required
- Insect resistant, won’t twist, rot, splinter or snag
- Secure interlocking post and rail assembly provides unmatched strength and beauty
- Posts are pre-routed for quick and easy rail installation for homeowners or pros
- Eco-friendly, USDA Bio-Preferred product made from wheat straw and recycled HDPE plastics (milk jugs)
- 20 year limited warranty