He doesn't breathe fire, but this winged dragon is sure to adorn the rooftop of your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo. This pure copper weathervane is unsurpassed in style, quality, and durability – perfect for the house-proud homeowner. All weathervanes are shipped with easy to follow assembly instructions. This weathervane is available in a blue Verde copper finish only.
Materials: The core assembly rod is made of brass, and will need little to no maintenance over the years. Directional arrows and spacer balls are made of brass and copper, while the body of the weathervane figure is made of copper. All weathervanes include an adjustable steel roof mount.
Dimensions: 30"L x 18"H x 19"W (wingspan)
- Easy-to-assemble and install.
- Includes all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directional, copper spacer balls and steel roof mount.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your barn, home, garage or cupola.
- Assembled Size: 30" L x 36" H x 19" wingspan; Figure-only: 30" L x 18" H x 19" wingspan.
- Blue Verde copper finish.
- Single point contact design allows weathervane to spin easily in the wind.
- Designed by American Artisans.
What better place to mount a weathervane than a handmade cupola? Shop our selection of cupolas made from wood, copper or Kynar®-coated metal for your existing barn, home, steeples, turrets or gazebos.