Get the look and feel of natural wood without the worries! Barn Pros Composite Three Rail Ranch Fence is a premium, low-maintenance, eco-friendly fencing system for perimeter and pasture. This composite fencing is as durable as it is beautiful and suitable for paddocks, corrals, perimeter, dry lots and arenas. Composite fencing is safe fencing choice for containing horses, livestock and pets as it will not splinter or shatter. Fence colors are bonded into the material, eliminating the need for stain or paint, and are offered in four natural tones: Raven Black, Charcoal Grey, Rosewood & Timber Brown. This fencing is sold in 8’ material packages, assembly and installation is required.
Each 8’ material section consists of:
- Three (3) 1”x6”x8’ solid fence rails
- Three (3) 2x4 rail locks (spring type)
- One (1) 5”x5”x6’ line post
- One (1) 5” post cap
*Note: Each 8’ material package includes one line post – additional line posts, or corner and end posts may be purchased separately. It is recommend that posts be buried a minimum 2’ below ground level. See fence planning guide below for assembly instructions. It is recommended that when installing a gate, the 5”x5”x6” post be used as a sleeve over a 4”x4” treated post for added stability.
Features & Benefits:
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Withstands extreme temperatures (cold or hot) making it perfect for any climate
- Low maintenance, no painting or staining required
- Insect resistant, won’t twist, rot, splinter or snag
- Secure interlocking post and rail assembly provides unmatched strength and beauty
- Posts are pre-routed for quick and easy rail installation for homeowners or pros
- Eco-friendly, USDA Bio-Preferred product made from wheat straw and recycled HDPE plastics (milk jugs)
- 20 year limited warranty
Not sure where to start? Find helpful assembly instruction, tips and considerations in our Fence Planning Guide, download the PDF here.